All over the world
Every year, our friends and family waited with bated breath for our Christmas card. Every year we presented a photo of far-flung locales with the Muse and I and the boy.
Sometimes the scenes happened almost as shown.
We began the tradition in 2007 on the Sonoma County Coast. I told a business associate that we had to rent a helicopter to get the tree onto the rock. She believed it. And we were off to a roaring start!
- St Regis Mountain, New York State. Easier when I was a kid.
- Patio of the Art Institute in Chicago. Our kind of town.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Vince gave me permission to re-do his self-portrait. I don’t know how Chewy got into another one of the paintings.
- A major city in France. That tower is a real eye-full.
- A major river in a major city in the UK.
- A conversation with two old gents in the aforementioned major UK city.
- Yes, Chewy really did go to Lake Tahoe with us. Every year.
- A major West Coast city. A famous bridge.
- Full circle.
Same hats every year. Magic. Same tree too.